Sunday, June 13, 2010

I need some closure

Men.
From men.

men who have used me. abused me. left me. no goodbyes, no notes, no thanks and no farewells. just emptiness. the several billion little hurts of everyday. the several billions of tears i cried. can you stop me from looking back with anger? with revulsion?

how is it that they are now so happy without me?

how is it that i move forward, but keep sneaking peeks back?

they say time heals everything.

bullshit.

they lie. or are deluded. because it doesn't. the aches have died down. they don't mean anything any more. but their memories haunt me sometimes, even in my happiest moments, wondering why i was left behind like so much junk, why i was not good enough.

can you help me s---?

if only they had said goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. i had written something similar but no wrt to guys .. so i kind of understand

    ReplyDelete