Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dr Scholl's costs me a 'dime' and more

I've learned my lesson and that means no cheap shoes for me ever. Come to think of it, everything I buy at Wal-mart turns out ruinous in the end...so I got these fruit of the loom knickers at like throwaway prices...but I'm shocked...at how scratchy the fabric is. I've worn their tshirts before and my husband uses their vest. they are generally so soft..but these are a major let down. hope washing will soften them up a bit.

I got these Dr scholl's mary janes at about $20. should have known it was too good to be true. They ate away at my skin, kept rubbing it off and in 15 min, rubbed off a dime sized circle of skin. I'm not kidding. Sadly.

Gauged for a pain or socks in knitpicks 'playtime' colorway. 8 st=1". Will cast on tomorrow on DPNs.
Must learn magic loop!

2 comments:

  1. DPN's is one territory(among many)I am yet to enter ,used it once for top of a cap that's it .GL with urs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made sleeves with them and 1 pair of socks. I don't like them very much, had 3 stitches fall off the needles today. Much prefer circs! :D

    ReplyDelete